- Barandiaran, D; Rozum, B., & Thoms, B. (2015). Focusing on student research in the institutional repository DigitalCommons@USU. College & Research Libraries News. Retrieved from http://crln.acrl.org/content/75/10/546.full
- Buckland, A. (2015). More than consumers: Students as content creators. . In M. Bonn & M. Furlough (Eds.), Getting the word out: Academic libraries as scholarly publishers (pp.193-202). Chicago, IL: Association of College and Research Libraries. Retrieved from http://www.ala.org/acrl/sites/ala.org.acrl/files/content/publications/booksanddigitalresources/digital/9780838986981_getting_OA.pdf
- Johnson, L., Adams, A., Estrada, V., & Freeman, A. (2014). NMC horizon report: 2014: Higher education edition. Austin, Texas: The New Media Consortium.
- Kraut, R. E., & Kiesler, S. (2012). Building successful online communities: Evidence-based social design. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Millington, R. (2012). Buzzing communities: How to build bigger, better, and more active online communities. Middletown, DE: FeverBee.
- Neary, M. (2014, January 8). University of Lincoln research showcase: Student as producer. [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MehJm3qYevg
- Powell, D. A., Jacob, C. J., & Chapman, B. J. (2012). Using blogs and new media in academic practice: Potential roles in research, teaching, learning, and extension. Innovative Higher Education, 37(4), 271-282.
- Wenger, E., White, N. I., & Smith, J. B. (2009). Digital habitats: Stewarding technology for communities. Portland, OR: CPsquare.
- WordPress. (n.d.). About WordPress. Retrieved from https://wordpress.org/about/